Today I am concluding our Top 10 series with 10 blogs/sites that I believe all women should follow. Each are different in their own unique way, but they all offer some awesome resources, encouragement and more.
- Female Entrepreneur Association – This is a great resource if you work, whether it be outside the home or not. Especially if you are a business owner. There are so many good things about this site that I had to include it. Mostly before the tips and encouragement to help you be successful.
- iBloom – This is especially a great resource for Christian bloggers, business owners and work from home moms. They share a lot of ways to help you grow and increase traffic and sales to your sites.
- Money Saving Mom – This is one of my favorite mom sites. If you are learning how to be frugal then you definitely need to check this one out. She shares articles to help you save money as well as motivate and encourage you.
- Love God Greatly – This site is an awesome Bible study site. This one will help you to get into the word on a daily basis.
- Terri Savelle Foy – She will motivate and encourage you and she hosts a weekly podcast right on her site. She is one of my favorites and I recommend you heading over and checking her out.
- Women Living Well – This is another great blog that will help motivate you to be what God has called you to be. She shares about homeschooling, Bible study and more. You will enjoy her.
- Christian Stay At Home Mom – Do you need encouragement just to get through the day to day? This is an awesome resource for you. Designed especially for the Stay-At-Home mom.
- The Spiff – She is my favorite fashion blogger. Maybe its because we attend the same church and I get to goo goo over her adorably sweet baby boy. Anyway, she has awesome and encouraging fashion posts that will help you in the beauty department. But my favorite thing about this blog is that she doesn’t just post for the super model skinny girl. She shares about all body types as well as her opinions on products. Make sure you add this blog to your reader.
- I am THAT Lady – A frugal blog that talks about couponing, recipes and so much more.
- Living Well Spending Less– This is another awesome frugal blog that will help you to be frugal in all areas of life.
Now when you check out these sites make sure to let them know that I sent you. I hope you enjoyed my Top 10 series. Feel free to share some of your favorite sites/blogs, etc. in the comments.