31 Day Blog Challenge Day 7: 10 Favorite Foods
I’ve been working on learning to be healthier and therefore to eat healthier. We’ve been taking a life training course at church based on Dr. Colbert’s book “The You Can Do This Diet”. I’ve also been reading a lot of Healthy living books and recipe books. Like the “10 Steps To Your F. I. T.” and the “Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast” that you have seen me review. I’ve also got the book “Supermarket Healthy” which I will also be reviewing shortly. So not all my favorite foods will be healthy but quite a few of them will.
- Hummus and Tortilla Chips (I like the classic flavor the best but the roasted garlic is yummy too).
- Strawberries, Blueberries and Grapes. (I love this as a snack)
- Chicken Casserole (something I have made since Andy and I got married. This is a once-in-a-while dish since its so rich and fattening.)
- Cheesecake- I love all flavors of cheesecake.
- Fried Chicken – this is my guilty pleasure food. Especially if its extra crispy.
- Green Bean Casserole – I’m the only one in my house who will eat green beans so this is a special treat for me.
- Pasta salad – I have a weakness for pasta. I love it. I always have and probably always will.
- Spinach, mushroom and olive pizza with the white sauce.
- Deep fried Mushrooms – yeah anything deep fried is pretty good.
- Fried Mozzarella sticks – again, it’s deep fried. YUM.
Tell me some of your favorite foods.
Current Contests & Giveaway’s:
- A+ Interactive Math Adaptive Placement Test w/Lesson Plan – ends 3/13.
- The Berenstain Bears Country Cookbook – ends 3/20.