Today I decided to come to you via Vlog. I know its kind of strange but I had to step out of my comfort zone (cause I am a nervous wreck imagining how many people could possibly see this) and do this. I’ve been feeling lead to do this kind of post for a while but I keep talking myself out of it. lol I’m much more comfortable writing to you from behind my desk with no video cameras around. But the more I tried to type up this post the harder it became until I realized that God was pushing me to do it via video. Forgive the video quality as for some reason my camera decided that the focus needed to go in and out. Don’t know why but it did. I started this video 9 times and deleted the 8 previous ones due to interruptions from kids and the dog. I did change the video to black and white. I didn’t like how the color looked and I am very particular about stuff like that. Just ask my hubby.
So here it is..
Feel free to leave comments here. You can subscribe to my channel via YouTube, Like the blog on Facebook, Follow me via Twitter and/or Pinterest. Subscribe to Aspiring to Be… by Email and get all my blog posts sent directly to your inbox.
Here are the links of the other posts on 1 Corinthians 13:
- 1st Corinthians 13:1 Love in Speech
- 1 Corinthians 13:2 Are You Nothing?
- 1 Corinthians 13:3 Doing in Love
- 1 Corinthians 13:4 Love is Patient and Kind
- I Corinthians 13:5 4 More Opposites of Love
- 1 Corinthians 13:6 Love Rejoices in Truth
- 1 Corinthians 13:7 Love Never Gives Up
- 1 Corinthians 13:8-10 Love Never Fails
- 1 Corinthians 13:11-13 The Greatest of These is Love