Catching up with my updates. So here goes with Week 3:
- Exercising Daily – I exercised 5 out of 7 days again. I did quite a bit of walking, crunches and toning. I feel better and lost another pound.
- Getting up Earlier – This one is not working out very well and I am probably going to end up working on it again next month. I have gotten up an hour earlier but I am still not beating the kids up which is what I want to do. So this one is worth taking more time to work on.
- Sticking to a Schedule – This one is all over the place. Some days we do well and others we get messed up with the showings. I’m thinking I need to try this one again when we don’t have our house on the market to sell.
Week 4’s update:
- Exercising Daily – again I did pretty well with this one and walked a lot. I only did the crunches about 3 out of the past 7 days but I did tons of walking to make up for it.
- Getting up Earlier – I went out of town over the weekend and while gone I was up earlier than the kids. But when I got back I fell right back into the same routine. The kids being my alarm clock is not working so well. Because then I have to fight for my quiet and exercise time.
- Sticking to a schedule – again with showings and stuff this one has been very difficult and almost non-existent. I hate that I feel like I can’t make this one work right now. But alas when the house is not for sell then I know I can get on a regular routine.
How are your goals working out this week?