My family and I love to play board games and Wii games together. Do you? Today I wanted to share our top 5 favorite family games.
- Monopoly – this is a HUGE favorite. It’s actually our number 1 favorite game because its fun for all of us. It’s a good classic game. Plus you can find all kinds of different themed versions of it. I prefer classic monopoly but my kids and hubby like the Star Wars monopoly.
- Farkle – I bout this for like $5 at Wal-Mart and it quickly became a fun favorite. It’s a great little dice game.
- Battleship – this is one that we play where 2 people will play and then the winner will play the next person and so on and so forth. My oldest loves this game.
- Pictureka – It’s kind of a Where’s Waldo type of game. It makes you think and pay attention to the cards.
- Disney Sing It Family Hits (Wii) – My girls love to sing so this game is perfect. You can play it individually or in teams. It’s a lot of fun.
What are some of your favorite family game night games?