We all have things we want to have. Sometimes it takes longer than other times for those things to come into existence. Some of my wish list things are not “items” that you can get at the store, but a few are. Right now my top 10 wish list items are as follows:
- To be debt free. We are working towards that. I know it takes time for that to happen but I will be so happy to cross this item off of my wish list when its done.
- A good job for my hubby. This one would be awesome to have now. We are still trying and putting his resume out there. So it will happen. Praying that its sooner rather than later.
- A Buyer for our home. This will definitely help with issue number one. It will also be a good step in getting us moved.
- A four bedroom home when we move. This is a must. Our girls really need their own spaces. I don’t know if they will drive each other crazy first or drive me crazy. lol
- I would really really really love to go to Relevant next year. I am so hoping that I will be able to scratch that off of my list when the tickets go on sale.
- A Kindle Fire. Yes I would LOVE to have the new Kindle Fire. It will be my first e-Reader/ tablet and I think it would be awesome to have.
- Canon EOS Rebel DSLR camera. I have a point and shoot now and LOVE it but would love to really progress my photography skills by learning to use a DSLR and yes I do have a special place in my heart for Canon.
- A Thirty-One Fifth Avenue Bag. It’s so gorgeous and also a little on the pricey side.
- The Handbook of Nature Study. This is a bit more feasible and will be used quite a bit in our house along with our science. I know this is one that I am determined to get eventually.
- Castle (all existing seasons) on Blu Ray. This is the one show my hubby and I both love and watch together. Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic have such awesome chemistry.
So tell me, what are some of your wish list items?