My husband and I enjoy watching movies together. We also enjoy watching movies as a family. But I don’t always get to share the movies that I enjoy most. So here is a list of 10 of my favorites. There really are a lot of good movies out there so its hard to narrow them down to just 10. But I did try.
- Finding Neverland (love love love this movie)
- Pride and Prejudice (I am a romantic at heart and most of the Jane Austen stories I love)
- Emma (see above)
- Sleepless in Seattle (and by the way, I love An Affair to Remember as well)
- While You Were Sleeping (such a fun romantic comedy)
- Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken (based on a true story, loved it since I was a teen)
- Anne of Green Gables (what can I say love all the Anne movies, I have since I was a kid)
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (yes I enjoy Sci-Fi)
- Fireproof (awesome movie, I’m still looking forward to seeing Courageous)
- Star Wars (I enjoy all the episodes but I enjoy the original trilogy the best)
Oh and just a side note. I don’t get anything from Netflix by linking to their pages. I just used their site to link you to the trailers and synopsis of the movies I have listed above.
So, what are some of your favorite movies that you have enjoyed watching?