I love to read. I love to read fiction and non-fiction, but when I need stress relief a good fiction story is what I like. I mostly read Christian fiction so you will notice that my favorites are all Christian fiction authors. So here they are 10 of my favorite Christian Fiction Authors.
- Robin Jones Gunn (have been hooked since I was 13 and read the Christy Miller series)
- Liz Curtis Higgs (she had me when I read her first Scottish series based on the life of Rachel and Leah).
- Francine Rivers (my favorite book of all time is Redeeming Love, it’s a MUST read).
- Janette Oke (I have been reading her since I was a teen, I have quite a collection of her books).
- Gilbert Morris (I read all 40 of his House of Winslow series and so wish that it had continued.)
- Ted Dekker (His Lost books series is my favorite)
- Chuck Black (read all of his books in the Kingdom series and almost all of the Knights of Arrethtrae series)
- C.S. Lewis (can anyone say Narnia? I am such a fan.)
- J.R.R. Tolkein (Love Lord of the Rings although my favorite character was left out of the movies… Tom Bombadill)
- Karen Kingsbury (Got to hear her talk at the Charlotte Women of Faith conference and just love her personality, not to mention the way she writes.)
So those are just 10 of my favorites. Who’s your favorite fiction author?