I love Christmas music, don’t you? If your like me you could listen to it all year round. I would walk through my house during the summer humming Christmas carol’s. Here is my top 10 list of Christmas songs/album’s.
- O Holy Night
- Carol of the Bells
- Charlie Brown Christmas (pretty much the whole thing)
- Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas Song (brings back lots of memories from my childhood.)
- Joy To The World (The Preacher’s Wife version)
- This Baby (Steven Curtis Chapman)
- Mary Did You Know
- Silent Night (I sang this in a Christmas program at my church when I was a little girl, it was my first solo. It holds a special place in my heart.)
- Winter Wonderland
- No Ordinary Joe – I couldn’t find a link to this song. I wish you all could hear this one. (This is a brand new song for me this year. It’s part of a Christmas musical that DD11 and DD6 are performing in this year with our homeschool co-op. It always brings tears to my eyes.)
What are some of your favorite Christmas songs?