1. What is the first nightmare you remember? I don’t remember what my nightmare was for the first time but I do remember that it was after seeing the Gremlin’s back in the 80’s when it first came out. I was like 7 or 8. I wasn’t supposed to watch it but I did anyway and regretted doing so.
2. Even if you’re not a sports fan, what’s your favorite sport to play/watch? Okay I enjoy watching football and baseball. Playing would have to be tennis or softball. I unfortunately haven’t played a sport in a long time. Really would love to get into a league of some kind to get exercise.
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)? leggings. Of course at the moment its not happening with my body shape but when I get back down to pre-Boo weight then I think I can manage them. 🙂
4. Did you make good grades in school? I made mostly A’s and B’s. I did have a few C’s but mostly I did well in school. I was definitely a bookworm and really enjoyed English and History classes.
5. What magazines do you subscribe to? Well I don’t subscribe to many I have two gift subscriptions to Homeschool Enrichment and The Old Schoolhouse magazines and I get some ministry magazines from several ministries but otherwise I don’t subscribe to any.
To view other responses to these question click on the button above. These are just for fun. 😀