1. How many pets do you have?
I have one dog (dachshund/terrier mix) named Patton. He is a very lovable dog. Although he thinks he is much bigger than what he really is. lol
2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Probably my kids, I mean seriously, you get to do school work and play all day and not have to worry or deal with grown up things.
3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
Use coupons, I am actually just learning this but if you will use coupons for everything and check all your store ads you can save loads of money.
4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
I want my kids to be whatever God has called them to be. Whatever the desire that He has put into their hearts. Because, whatever that is I know they will be good at it and find joy in it.
5. What is your favorite quote?
My favorite quote….. wow…. There are a lot but one that I heard recently and it has kind of stuck with me is “Truth applied will change your life.” ~ Laurie Langley (my pastor’s wife)
This was fun, I’m looking forward to doing this every week. To see more participants click on the image above. 🙂