To have the songbook of Andrew Lloyd Weber at your disposal is so totally awesome. I love broadway musicals and have secretly wanted to be in one. LOL I was telling a friend of mine that this week we will see those who can really sing. So here is my opinion on all the performances.
- Syesha – She has a fantastic voice and I think she totally rocked on that song.
- Jason- I think he definitly should have picked a different song. I think this performance will put him in the bottom.
- Brooke- I LOVE her but she messed up and I think that made her nervous and caused her some strain. I still think she is an awesome performer and she has a great connection with the audience. LOVE HER.
- David A. – LOVED it. Great song, great job.
- Carly – Again a top one for Carly and loved the tee btw “Simon Loved Me (This Week)”.
- David C. – Totally Rocked. I think he is going to win this thing.
My opinion as far as bottom: Jason and Brooke. Hopefully Brooke will get a chance to redeem herself next week.
I lost internet yesterday when our provider lost service. Most likely from a power serge. Good thing it is fixed and I am obviously online again. BAD thing because it fried our router. Which means I am currently working on my hubby’s server just to be online until we can get a new wireless router so I can return to my pc. Our internet was offline from 9am yesterday morning until 10am this morning. It’s not been fun. But I am so glad to be online again.
Hope you all are having a good week.